Just three weeks away, on Sunday March 22, our Revival Meetings with evangelist Billy Ingram begin! There are several important things I am asking you to do in these next 21 days.
1. Clear your schedules so you can be at each service Sunday through Wednesday. Commit yourself to be faithful in attendance every service from the 10 am Sunday morning beginning meeting, through the 7 pm Wednesday evening service. If someone comes to the beginning of the meeting but bails out, they’ll only get the problem without the solution. If they miss the beginning, they will not know how to apply the solution to their specific problem.
2. Attend the services with heart and mindset that says, “Lord, I’m asking you to deal personally with ME!”
3. Pray prior to and throughout the meeting.
4. Contact your unsaved friends, neighbors, relatives, and acquaintances, and line them up to come on a specific night. Don’t wait until the meeting has already begun to start the inviting. Many folks already have plans made well into the future. We need to work at it this week!
5. Let’s each ask God to begin the revival in us even now.