2018 Missions Commitment Update
It is normally two to three weeks after our January Missions Commitment Sunday that the total of our commitment cards get collected, so it’s likely some who missed last Sunday will have theirs done today. But so far, we are off to a good start! As of last Sunday, 45 have indicated commitments. Since we have about 300 members, in about 140 family units, we have a good potential for more involvement as we reach for our goals.
Here is the breakdown so far:
- There are 16 cards indicating commitments between $2.00 to $43.00 per month.
- There are 11 cards indicating commitments between $50.00 to $83.00 per month.
- There are 11 cards indicating commitments between $100.00 to $173.00 per month.
- There are 5 cards indicating commitments between $200.00 to $433.00 per month.
- There are 2 cards indicating commitments between $500.00 to $1000.00 per month.
Commitments turned in as of last week total about $67,000 for the year, so we are so thankful for all who have already gotten involved, and for all those who still will be helping us fulfill our responsibility to send the light of the gospel to the far reaches of our world!
Philippians 4:15-19, Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity. Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.