I think I say that every year.
This year, I had on my calendar to start comedy night practices about a month ago. Well… here we are just now starting. *sigh.
I tried pawning it off on everyone I could think of, but nothing worked. J
So… sorry for the delay on Comedy Night practices! Tonight we are officially beginning!
As always, please keep a few things in mind:
- Be here in the next few weeks. Don’t miss.
- Tell me. If you’re really passionate about being in a skit, I have to know. If you DON’T want to be in a skit, I always need to know that.
- Don’t worry. If you don’t get the part you want, or you’re in too many or not enough, don’t worry. Don’t make it a big deal.
- Tonight is ONLY a read-through. The first time we read through these skits means almost nothing. Parts can change. If you read it today, it’s not guaranteed that will be your part. We might switch it on you. Please be okay with that.
- No parts are guaranteed. I’ll do my best to get everyone involved when possible, but I can’t balance everyone’s feelings. Please free me to make decisions with this without being mad about something.
By the way, I’ve honestly NEVER had problems with our Comedy Night. I mean, I’ve never had one of you give me a bad attitude or express hatred. Now, maybe you did it behind my back or something—I don’t know!—but I appreciate your go-with-the-flow attitude. Thank you for always making Comedy Night one of the funniest activities we do!
-Bro. Ryan (951) 719-7191